First on Internet

Posted by : Unknown Thursday 10 October 2013

Features:

1. Multiple configuration added.
2. Use with 3g Balance .(It will work if its connects with zero)
3. No Balance or speed capping issues.
4. Works with default apn WWW
5. No registration required.
6. Based on TCP VPN Protocol.
7. No Sim blocking in this Vodafone 3G Tcp 443 Nmdvpn Trick.
8. Works on blocked sim also.
9. Highest possible speed upto 300 kb/s.

Files are password protected. If you need password please join this site or like us on facebook. Comments under 50 characters & email asking will not be entertained. I hope you won't mind my words. Take Cares and keep visiting.

want to help me?? If yes , you are most welcome to work here as an Admin.... Go To "contact" page fill desired info and you are done. Let me clear one thing you must have a knowledge of web devloping. Soon This website will be turn on to .com domain. Take care !!

{ 31 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Replies
    1. i need this trick either mail me or tell me hoe to get password you r sso good

      Delete
  2. How to get the password bhai ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay sir muje bhi trick de do

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sir plz send me config,n how it work

    ReplyDelete
  5. bro send me the pass please on connectmenowbrijesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sir plz send me config on connectmenowbrijesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How to join and get password

    ReplyDelete
  8. bhai what is pass ...... plz send me on connectmenowbrijesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sir plz send me pass me on connectmenowbrijesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sir plz send me pass me on connectmenowbrijesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. please click on "join Here" on above mentioned post....check chat log there i've written password !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how to use this tricks i have these files but i am trying to connect but.... not working for me i am from haryana.. plz solve this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi give me password ........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bro how to get password.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. bro send me the password sachan.ankit697@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. bhai send me the password prokks221295@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. bro send me the password prokks221295@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. send me password bro. sandeepmasih100@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. plg send me pass sandeepmasih100@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. not connecting bro

    ReplyDelete
  21. bro send me the password harishdahiya869@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi plesas give me pasword

    ReplyDelete
  23. please send me password

    ReplyDelete
  24. pass word plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    kumar.up56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Prashant Alok - Rixczen Support - Powered by Community - Designed by Kanishque Ranjan -